All I have to say is these are ridiculously good and you HAVE to run along and make them!
- 1 Large Eggplant
- Organic diced tomatoes
- Sliced olives
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Slice the eggplant into slices about half a cm thick.
- Brush each slice with olive oil on both sides
- Spread hummus, ricotta, tomato and olives and basil on each slice
- Place in large lined oven tray
- Leave in the oven for around 20 minutes
- Once removed from the oven and slightly cooled, roll each slice into cylinders. Place a tooth pick through the egg plant to hold together if needed.